100% Money Back Guarantee
We will do our best to fully respond to any questions you may have.
Canadian Meds USA is committed to providing outstanding customer service. We will do our very best to respond to requests for information promptly. In most cases, calls will be returned on the same business day they are received. Calls received on Saturday or Sunday will be returned on the next following business day (usually Monday). Occasionally, our response time may be adversely affected by unusually high volumes of requests for information. [Additionally, please note that the delivery of individual orders, or even entire groups of orders, is sometimes delayed due to "inspection" actions by the U.S. Customs Department. In most cases, orders delayed in U.S. Customs are ultimately delivered.]
If you are experiencing problems with your order and Canadian Meds USA is unable, for any reason, to provide you with a satisfactory response within 3 business days of receiving timely notice of the problem, we will, depending on the status of your order and/or your preference, take one of the following actions:
- If your order, for any reason, has not shipped as of the end of the third business day after Canadian Meds USA receives notice from you, and the applicable guideline period for delivery has expired (i.e., 21 days for initial orders and new "replacement" prescriptions, and 14 days for refill orders), Canadian Meds USA will, at your option:
- Cancel your order, or
- Promptly resubmit and ship your order, with the delivery expense paid for by Canadian Meds USA. A refund for the amount of the delivery expense will be issued to you by check.
- Issue a full refund check
- Issue a full refund on your delayed order, and/or
- Promptly replace and reship your order, usually within 48 hours of notification.
If you choose to have your order replaced within 40 days of the original ship date, you MUST agree to accept and be billed for BOTH packages if the original order is in fact delivered within that 40 day period.
IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF THE PUBLIC, THE LAW PROHIBITS THE RESALE OR REUSE OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS. THEREFORE, WE CANNOT ACCEPT THE RETURN OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS.